Congratulations. What a cute little one. She looks like a Harper. Love the name! Bonnie, I hope you are recovering well. Your blog makes it sound like the whole process was so easy. Can't wait to see her.
She is so sweet you guys! Our Kathryn's will have to get together one day! (We haven't settled on a nick name yet, so ours is still Kathryn). I look forward to seeing more pictures.
7 comments:
so beautiful. congrats!
She's beautiful!
You have us all baby-hungry here. Lucky for us we are less than 6 weeks away from our own bundle of joy...
What a beautiful Harper baby! My precious little one. I miss her already! See you next week.
Congratulations. What a cute little one. She looks like a Harper. Love the name! Bonnie, I hope you are recovering well. Your blog makes it sound like the whole process was so easy. Can't wait to see her.
She is so sweet you guys! Our Kathryn's will have to get together one day! (We haven't settled on a nick name yet, so ours is still Kathryn). I look forward to seeing more pictures.
Two pushes?! You are amazing! And what a beautiful baby girl!!!
she is so pretty! congrats again!!!
Post a Comment