We got a new camera over Thanksgiving, and so I have a zillion new pictures sitting on my computer just waiting to be shared. I'm going to try to share some of them over several blog posts this week (if I remember in the midst of unpacking from our trip).
First, though here are a couple of my favorites. I was practicing my flute for our Christmas program at church when Katy finally got a hold of it for herself.

3 comments:
I hope that wasn't a reaction from your playing! Maybe she's singing along with you in that picture! Cute.
I think she was screaming at me for telling her not to bang the flute pieces together. Or maybe it was a scream of delight at her own self for getting a hold of the flute. I do remember that I was laughing at her.
I'm glad you got a new camera - keep the pictures coming. Caleb really enjoys seeing pictures of other kids...even if he doesn't make the family connection yet.
Post a Comment