Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kite Flying

Yesterday, Matthew made a kite while he was at a friend's house. It has been the joy of his life for the last 24 hours.


He thought he had lost it today and spent nearly half an hour crying over it. But then his little brother found it in a corner and all is right in the world again. Aren't brothers great?

P.S. After looking closely at this picture, I have decided that my next post should be about dandelions that grow taller than small children.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Homemade kites are the best! Anthony has had endless fun with the millions of them we have made. He has one, probably, for every day of the week. :)

Dandelions: the bane of my existence.

The Less Extreme Couponer said...

That is awesome! I love things that keep kids occupied for hours that don't include a remote control of any sort! For Rylan it is art. And let me know when you post about the dandelions b/c I have some great ones you could use for imagery! NO LIE! Those things are a bugger to pull! LOL